Apple-pate Macaron Macaron Recipe
Apple Pate Macarons is rated
based on 55 votes.
Make 30-40 small macarons
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes and 1 hour for the rest mixture
For the Italian Meringue
- 150g (5oz) aged egg white (make by leaving egg white in a bowl on a
bench for 2 days)
- 400g (14oz) caster sugar
- 100ml (3 fl oz)water
- Add food colouring to the meringue if required.
For the Almond Mixture
- 150g (5oz) fresh egg white
- 250g (8oz) almond meal / almond flour
- 250g (8oz)icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
Used the above ingredients to make the
- Two apples
- 1 tablespoon of castor sugar
- Pinch cinnamon
- 1 small block of duck or goose liver pate
- Create macarons shells based from the
basic macaron recipe.
- Mix the cocoa with icing sugar and flour.
- Then start preparing the sauce by peeling the apples and
cut it in small cubes.
- Simmer it in a saucepan for 5 to 10 minutes on low heat
and add castor sugar.
- Remove from heat and add a pinch of cinnamon.
- Set aside and let it cool.
Assembly of the macaron
More Great Recipes @ www.macarons.org.uk
- To assemble your macarons, start by garnishing one macaron
shell with ganache and cover it with another shell.
- Do the same with the rest of the shell.