Avocado Macaron Recipe
Avocado Macarons is rated
based on 14 votes.
Make 30-40 small macarons
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes and 1 hour for the rest mixture
For the Italian Meringue
- 150g (5oz) aged egg white (make by leaving egg white in a bowl on a
bench for 2 days)
- 400g (14oz) caster sugar
- 100ml (3 fl oz)water
- Add food colouring to the meringue if required.
For the Almond Mixture
- 150g (5oz) fresh egg white
- 250g (8oz) almond meal / almond flour
- 250g (8oz)icing sugar
- Pinch of green food colouring
Used the above ingredients to make the
- 100g (3.5oz) of white chocolate
- 2 teaspoon of heavy whipping cream
- 60g (2oz) of avocado puree
- Create macarons shells based from the
basic macaron recipe.
- Then start preparing the ganache by melting the white
chocolate and cream in a saucepan on low heat.
- Remove from heat and add avocado puree.
- Set aside and let it cool.
Assembly of the macaron
More Great Recipes @ www.macarons.org.uk
- To assemble your macarons, start by garnishing one macaron
shell with ganache and cover it with another shell.
- Do the same with the rest of the shell.