Banana and White Chocolate Macaron Recipe
Banana and White Chocolate Macarons is rated
based on 30 votes.
Makes 15 to 20 small macarons
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes and 1 hour for the rest mixture
For the Italian Meringue
- 150g (5oz) aged egg white (make by leaving egg white in a bowl on a
bench for 2 days)
- 400g (14oz) caster sugar
- 100ml (3 fl oz)water
- Add food colouring to the meringue if required.
For the Almond Mixture
- 150g (5oz) fresh egg white
- 250g (8oz) almond meal / almond flour
- 250g (8oz)icing sugar
Used the above ingredients to make the
- Make a macaron shells according to the
basic macaron recipe.
- Prepare ganache.
- Melt the white chocolate in the saucepan on low heat.
- Add the banana puree in the mixture.
- Set aside and let it cool at room temperature.
Assembly of the macaron
More Great Recipes @ www.macarons.org.uk
- To assemble your macarons, start by garnishing one macaron
shell with ganache and cover it with another shell.
- Do the same with the rest of the shell.