How to Make Macaron Lollipops
Delight your kids by creating a macaron lollipop for their party.
This fun and exciting way to present macarons will surely delight them.
Perfect for birthday parties, weddings and other special occasion.
What you need:
- lollipop sticks
- macaron shells and filling
- styrofoam (covered with fancy paper)
- clear cellophane bags
- After piping the macarons, insert a stick into the half of
- Bake and allow to cool completely.
- Stick half of the macaron shell to its pair, (one shell has a
- Place the pairs on a tray then cover with plastic film.
- Refrigerate for about 1 to 2 hours.
More Great Recipes @ www.macarons.org.uk
- Fill the pair of macaron shells with ganache or buttercream.
- Insert a stick into the filling of each pair.
- Place the lollipops on a tray and cover with plastic film.
- Refrigerate for an hour or two.
- Wrap the lollipops with clear cellophane and tie with ribbon.
- Stab the stick into the styrofoam to display.