Macaron Towers are rated
based on 5 votes.
How to Make Tower of Macarons
You may have seen tower of macarons featured in televisions, magazines
and on websites, then you realize it could be a perfect centerpiece for
an upcoming occasion. Well, you can actually create your own tower of
macarons. In just few simple steps, you can create something that could
impress your guest.
What you need:
- styrofoam cone (covered with fancy paper)
- filled macarons
More Great Recipes @ www.macarons.org.uk
- Stab in the toothpick starting at the bottom edge of your
- Leave about 1/3 of the toothpick unstuck.
- Attach the macarons to the toothpick.
- Continue until the whole cone is completely covered with
- To create a more desirable effect, you can stick the macarons in
random colours or add sugar decorations between the macarons.