White Chocolate Macaron Recipe
White Chocolate Macarons is rated
based on 2 votes.
Make 30-40 small macarons
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes and 15 minutes for the rest mixture
For the Italian Meringue
- 150g (5oz) aged egg white (make by leaving egg white in a bowl on a
bench for 2 days)
- 400g (14oz) caster sugar
- 100ml (3 fl oz)water
- Add food colouring to the meringue if required.
For the Almond Mixture
- 150g (5oz) fresh egg white
- 250g (8oz) almond meal / almond flour
- 250g (8oz)icing sugar
Used the above ingredients to make the
- 200 g (7 oz) white chocolate, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Gently mix the white chocolate and heavy cream in a saucepan
over low heat.
- Stir in the honey and mix until completely blended.
- Pour into a bowl and allow to cool, checking to make sure the
chocolate will not get too hard.
- Transfer into a mixer bowl beat at high speed.
- Add the butter and mix until turning fluffy white chocolate
Assembly of the macaron
More Great Recipes @ www.macarons.org.uk
- To assemble your macarons, start by garnishing one macaron
shell with ganache and cover it with another shell.
- Do the same with the rest of the shell.